I wish i could play the game

Since Tuesday playing killer has been impossible for me.

Start DbD> Queue for Killer > 20 minute wait> quit and play Red Dead

That's been my daily process this last week when i have free time. Ghost Face/Anniversary have actually killed DbD for me by making it impossible to play without waiting 20 to 30 minutes for a match that'll end in 8 and repeat.

I used to press triangle and boom instantly 4 survivors just a couple weeks ago.

I thought double bp ending would fix it. Nope.

What am i waiting for now? July 2nd?

Comments

  • Killer queue times are disgusting right now

    They better fix it

  • Same ######### here. I played for hours yesterday, and I could count the total number of matches played on my hands.

    They introduced a matchmaking, which the community overwhelmingly rejected months ago.

    I wish I could play a survuvor match, while I am waiting for the lobby to start or something xD

  • Since Tuesday playing killer has been impossible for me.

    same , sometimes i queue for 30 min the lobby then find 4 surv all nice , the match is loading to start , and there is error , and it dc sometimess. and there are 2 many bugs rn , i take a break from this fiesta

  • @LCGaster Bonus BP for survivors would've prevented all of this i bet.

    Make playing killer not worth it BP wise when a killer only dlc drops...

    So people won't flood the killer queues and make it unplayable

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @LCGaster Bonus BP for survivors would've prevented all of this i bet.

    Make playing killer not worth it BP wise when a killer only dlc drops...

    So people won't flood the killer queues and make it unplayable

    In which case you'd kill survivor queues because nobody would be playing killer. GG.

  • @Orion people trying the new content would balance it out i think.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Orion people trying the new content would balance it out i think.

    But they'd be frustrated because they're not getting points for it, which they need to actually experience the new content. Perks and add-ons aren't free.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/544075#Comment_544075

    But they'd be frustrated because they're not getting points for it, which they need to actually experience the new content. Perks and add-ons aren't free.

    They need to balance the BP gains out for both sides. Doing well as killer and get always very close to 32k. But doing well as survivor and I'm nowhere near to 30k, always between 18-24k.