WTH is with the game and where`s "coldfix"? Wake Up, PWYF, DOUBLE BLADE LEGION.

title. I`m tilted because the game is currently unplayable because of the wake up abusers.

I`m not playing legion with his bugged blades or doctor (who is probably bugged, as people say it, but i have not tested).

I`m not playing furtive chase%pwyf broken combo.

I`m not playing with Devour Hope which currently does not give survivors hex&exposed status effect.

I`m just trying to enjoy new killer and master him. But everything I get is Wake Up SWF abusers, who do gens in 2-3 minutes and then bm in post-game chat. I have played around 20 ghostface games. In all of them I got at least one Wake Up survivor. Not to mention OoO, although it is "okay" because it just ruined my game, because it seems OoO is meant to ruin games for killers.

The funniest thing is that Wake Up abusers won`t be banned. Maybe devs will ban double blade legion or PWYF abusers, but never Wake Up ones.

I am not angry, BHVR. I am just disappointed.

Comments

  • they didn't ban people for using the Pinky Finger add-on on Clown, which they took weeks to fix after it was made widely known the bug existed, so let's stop with this 'the devs are all heavily survivor sided and never think about the killers' BS, please.

    It's an issue; it will be addressed and resolved, just as PWYF will be. Perhaps it could be faster, but for all we know they still haven't even found the source of the problem; programming is incredibly complicated.

  • @SunderMun said:

    they didn't ban people for using the Pinky Finger add-on on Clown, which they took weeks to fix after it was made widely known the bug existed, so let's stop with this 'the devs are all heavily survivor sided and never think about the killers' BS, please.

    It's an issue; it will be addressed and resolved, just as PWYF will be. Perhaps it could be faster, but for all we know they still haven't even found the source of the problem; programming is incredibly complicated.

    As for bugged perks/addons/killers, I think they should lock them until they fix them, like they locked moonshine offerings.

    And yeah, they are heavily survivor sided, they dont touch top tier killers because theyre just afraid that peole will not forgive them for that.

  • What's broken about PWYF + FC?

  • @SunderMun said:

    they didn't ban people for using the Pinky Finger add-on on Clown, which they took weeks to fix after it was made widely known the bug existed, so let's stop with this 'the devs are all heavily survivor sided and never think about the killers' BS, please.

    It's an issue; it will be addressed and resolved, just as PWYF will be. Perhaps it could be faster, but for all we know they still haven't even found the source of the problem; programming is incredibly complicated.

    They banned for Legion blades. This Wake Up exploit is ruining games. PWYF, maybe not. The only reason your code can be SO complicated that you cannot disable a killer or perk or add on is if it is "spaghetti code."

  • I don't think Doctor is bugged (or if he is, then it's inconsistent). From what I've heard, the bug is that after shocking someone in Madness 3, they can only drop pallets and unhook Survivors, which just sounds like the shock just being buggy (it's supposed to prevent you from doing those actions). That also sounds like it means you can't vault or Snap Out of It at all after you've been shocked, meaning you're stuck in tier 3. I tried shocking Survivors while they were in tier 3 and they could still vault and Snap Out of It.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    What's broken about PWYF + FC?

    There isn't any inherent breakage with it. PWYF is just one of the only perks that remotely benefits from how Furtive Chase works. Furtive Chase reduces your TR in a chase. Normally, there would be no benefit to having a smaller TR in chase as it would cause you to lose the chasing status and the survivor would power ahead to the next safe zone. PWYF on the other hand wants you to chase your obsession and then let them escape to gain a stacking movement speed boost. Since the chase status is determined by how deep you are in the killer's TR and whether or not the Killer is actively following you around; Furtive Chase causes the killer to fall out of chasing status much quicker getting the stack of PWYF.

    There is a visual bug with token stacking perks at the moment, but they seem to be giving out the right benefits.