Devout emblem - 8 hooks = Bronze and 9 hooks = Iridescent?

I came back recently after a couple month break. My rank had fallen to 15. Being a rank 1 killer every month since the 1st month the game came out I take it easy on survivors in these situations. Typically just 2 hook everyone and let them all escape. We all get lots of bp and everyone pips and life is good. Now if I do this I no longer pip which is just ridiculous. 8 hooks should be gold if 9 is iridescent

Comments

  • I usually defend a lot of the devs choices but they truly don't have a clue what they're doing with regards to the ranking system

  • Devout emblem works like this:


    Bronze to gold:

    1 tier for each survivor killed.

    1 extra tier for hooking every survivor once.


    Iridescent is ONLY achieved when you kill all 4 survivors AND have hooked at least 9 times.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    Devout emblem works like this:

    Bronze to gold:

    1 tier for each survivor killed.

    1 extra tier for hooking every survivor once.

    Iridescent is ONLY achieved when you kill all 4 survivors AND have hooked at least 9 times.

    yeah, you dont get iredescent for just 9 hooks

  • It's 10 hook events, btw. At least, that's what I thought.