How to escape the Nurse as Jane Romero without Calm Spirit?
Her screams are bloodeh long!
Her screams are bloodeh long!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Avoid LOS always.
I don’t think the scream will effect you too much
It's the clapping
You use the same tactics with Jane as any other Survivor you run when it comes to Nurse. Honestly the screams and the heavy breathing are very minor issues at any rank. Yes more experienced killers can hone in on this better, but it's not common enough to matter.
I main Jeff, and even I can juke Nurses. It mostly comes down to using the map to your advantage.