long load times
why so long to get a get a game
why so long to get a get a game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mayby becose event and killer got more points becose of 1v4 and bbq? I wait 4/6 minutes before i find survs on pc.
i switched the game off after no game in 10 minutes
Apparently, so i've heard, they changed the matchmaking to fix lower ranked players getting into higher ranked games, which results in longer lobby times.
Not sure if it's true or not.
I've been getting more and more red rank survivors in my killer lobbies, and I'm one of the people that have been suffering from the loss of pip progress bug for 3 months...definitely not true.