Are long queue times being caused by the new matchmaking or by the event?
Before either began, my queue times were 1-2 minutes to get into a game.
During the peak of Double BP + New Matchmaking + Ghostface, my queue times went up to about 15 minutes to get into games.
Now during the Annivarsary event + New Matchmaking I'm around 6-7 minutes to get into a game. My matchmaking also seems to be doing a significantly worse job of matching me up with similar opponents than it was before.
Are too many people still playing killer because of how Gateaues are glitched?
Or is the new matchmaking mostly responsible for the long wait times now?
Comments
Oh they are glitched? I was wondering why i had like 30
Killers are more likely to get them; and prestige 0 characters are much more likely to get them.
Yes, it's the combination of event + new killer.
Everyone wants to test the new killer. That's why it takes longer. Events have the same effect, since people somehow are under the wrong impression that killers get more points.
I think it's the matchmaking, I am also struggling badly to find matches in less than 5 mins as a killer.
I sense s killers got more but I’m glad I’m prwtige 0 didn’t know that lol
I noticed that too. I got perks for most of the killers I played and dumped a lot of BPs into The Spirit and got her up to 50. Now I'm actually playing her and I have at least 22 Gateaus. I must say I might main her now.