I think someone should make a movie about The Spirit.
Don't you think it'd be great? Her backstory fits horror genre so well and her appearance is so terrifying! I usually don't watch horror movies but I'd definitely watch this one.
Don't you think it'd be great? Her backstory fits horror genre so well and her appearance is so terrifying! I usually don't watch horror movies but I'd definitely watch this one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, and it could be titled: "rin: her backstory" or something like that. i wanna get some more lore/info about her through "flashbacks" the characters have about her or something like that lol
It already exists.
Its called "The grudge"
It should be done by Quentin Tarantino
I have an awesome movie idea for the Huntress. Her back story would be the emotional 15 minute opening, the opening credits would see her become a hunter, and the story would involve her attacking a group of soldiers, capturing them / hunting them. Ending would see her enter the fog.