Struggling on the Hook

I just died on the hook because there was a stutter in my tapping x and boom instant death.

Just curious if this could ever be scrapped and just allow the survivor to not have to give an input or to hold a button instead.

I feel as if the button smash to stay alive is more for the survivor to have something to do.

Not that big a deal just a random thought. Do some of you believe that this would screw with the killer side by taking out the risk on the survivors end?

Edit: I wonder if this would stop some survivors dying prematurely on purpose when they're hooked a second time because the dont want to tap

Comments

  • I would rather hold a button, like I'm so used to doing when I see a generator haha... the tapping hurts my tendons.

  • @Gorgonia said:

    I would rather hold a button, like I'm so used to doing when I see a generator haha... the tapping hurts my tendons.

    Yeah my friend often let's go prematurely because it hurts her thumb to tap

  • but how will i suicide in people's faces when they don't save me before i go 2nd stage on my first hook without the necessity of pressing an action button

  • Let go of the "Hold me" button?