Give piggy love
Her Addons need to be reworked. That is all☺️
Her Addons need to be reworked. That is all☺️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also she needs a hug
Can I just snuggle up with her. She's so cute <3
I want Amanda's Letter to get a buff. I don't get why it's only 12 metres when Scratched Mirror is 16. Should they not be equal at least?
They should and if not hers should at least be 20 meters considering she only gets one RBT
Yeah I agree.
It'd be cool if they introduced an add-on that hid her ambush attack noise. I mean, if the Spirit can get a silenced phase walk, why can't The Pig get something similar? #Justice4Amanda #SayNo2Bacon
i also think rsn2 should be in her base kit and that add on seems amazing. She’s already a mediocre killer that lacks map pressure so it definitely wouldn’t be game breaking.
so she had new skin😏
I wan to yet I'm too ugly for her.