Sandbagging for WGLF tokens
pleases the entity. Dont get upset with someone for unhooking you in front of the killer. We are not teamates, we are survivors. If you dont escape, thats nobodys fault but your own.
WGLF requires unhooks or protection hits. Sometimes getting the tokens, might put others at risk.
Its up to you to have sprint burst up when you get off the hook.
Dont hate the player, hate the game.
WGLF requires unhooks or protection hits. Sometimes getting the tokens, might put others at risk.
Its up to you to have sprint burst up when you get off the hook.
Dont hate the player, hate the game.
Comments
Hate the player. Sandbag the hell out of anyone who does this, or suicide right before they get to you. Make sure they get downed and camped. Do not let these PoS Survivors live any longer than they need to to be given to the Entity's grace.
Just use borrowed time as well to give them that extra hit try and hope for the best as you run away.
Taking a hit for someone else can make a lot of sense. Not to mention that unhooking someone when the killer is near might be their last chance. I see no particular reason to just collect tokens, they happen when they happen.
Most people care about their bonus not the random teammate which is literally BP on a hook waiting to be snagged.
I use Lithe, not Sprint Burst. I don't use Decisive Strike. Please don't unhook me in front of the killer, that's just not fair. As far as tokens go, you don't need them; you earn Bloodpoints anyway. Don't excuse your behavior on a Perk because you want more points. We're already competing for Badges as it is, let's try and work together so as many as possible escape.
this is a competition.
I have extreme compassion for other Survivors (I have it if I'm the Killer, too ~_~ RIP my Rank). I always try to help others escape and they appreciate it. I don't escape all the time but I sure try to help others get out. I get the most enjoyment playing this way, so it makes me happy, and them too! I suppose it's all relative.
I'm the same as survivor, as killer its 50/50 all dependent on how the match goes.
if im at 4 tokens already, im very unlikely to be altruistic.
I enjoy slaughtering these kinds of players as the killer. I love making sure they never get those tokens and that, at the end of the day, they get the least amount of bloodpoints of them all. I'll tunnel and camp those who go out of there way to screw over and smudge the game for others, even if all the rest get away. And I run this perk too, but I don't need to rely on using my teammates as bait to get those tokens. I take hits anyway and get them off the hook when it's safe to, not just dump the killer on them. I'll hate the player all I want, not because they run the perk, but because they crap on others, ruining their fun for some extra points they could get anyway without playing like a prick.
adorable
I like how you didn't actually respond to anything I wrote. You yourself don't deny that the you play like a scumbag. You resort to the amount of points you get and that I would bother going to your stream as if that somehow gives you some form of validity. You're the one who's trying to justify himself sucking the fun out the game for others. That, in itself, is precious. You remind of the survivors who cry at me when I tunnel and camp them for playing the way you describe. And I enjoy tunneling these kinds of survivors, not because I didn't get much points or whatever, but because they play like jerks and I feel like it's only fair that I ruin the game for them as much as they ruin the game for others. If I cared about points that much, then I wouldn't tunnel them and let the others escape, but that part seems to have gone right over your head.
And yeah, salty killers do attempt to tunnel me often, and about half bring moris when they see me. they get farmed for boldness
You may see yourself as competing against your fellow survivors, but that doesn't justify leeching fun out the game for them for the sake of extra points you can get anyway without screwing over others. I use WGLF, but I'm not that much of a jerk as to crap on other survivors and ruin their games just for the extra points. That's honestly completely selfish. You trying to justify playing like a jerk by saying "we aren't on a team" gives your point about as much validity as using you comparing bloodpoint numbers. Your point is ungrounded and the fact that you justify ruining the game for others for the sake of extra points is pathetic.
Still around with the bait threads ? Do you ever get bored ?
I never said you had to ensure my escape. I never said you had to drag me to the finish line either. I never said you had to do jack. I honestly have no idea where you got that idea. However, I did say that the way you play is scummy and I go out of my way to punish jerks who play like you. Jerks who go out of the way to get others killed for the sake of extra points they can easily get by not playing like that anyway. And, to make things even more stupid, you try to justify ruining the game for others by saying things like "I'm not obligated to ensure your escape." That was never the point. The point is that you purposely get others off the hook in front of the killer, knowing that you're screwing them over, ruin the game for them for bloodpoints, and then try to justify it even though you can get those tokens without resorting to playing like that. The point is that you making a post to justify consciously sucking the fun out of the game for others for the sake of extra points is dumb and playing that way is scummy.
I’m reporting you for hate speech!
#shook
I don't care about who's got a higher score or more bloodpoints. I made that pretty clear already so I don't know why you keep bringing it up as if that adds validity to your point at all. I play games to have fun first and foremost, win or lose. What I am angry about is that people like you suck the fun out of the game for others for the sake of points, even though they can get these points without playing like a jerk, and then try to justify it. It's selfish and a jerk move, plain and simple.
OP & his blatant bait threads are 2edgy4 me.
Ah, there it is! I knew this would come up eventually. The classic "stop whining."
sorry you got outscored. you will do better next time!
What is it with you and bringing up score all the time? "Outscored?" Are you serious?
No no no no no, if offense, you say; if the BOOT fits!
Except that's not what I asked. You brought it up even when I said I don't care that much about score so I asked why you brought it up all the time. I guess reasoning isn't your strength, is it?
you have no case. stop crying.
Ah, I see context isn't your strength either. I said in an earlier comment that I don't care that much about score. You responded to my earlier message, where I said I didn't care about score, with, "sorry you got outscored", implying that I care about score even though I said it didn't matter that much to me. So I asked why you brought it up all the time since it was out of place in that given situation. I didn't ask why you brought score up just in the game, I more asked why you brought it up all the time, even when there was no reason to. I thought I'd clear that up, since you seem a little lost.
The circle continues. Is this like the Lion King, but instead of the circle of life, it's the circle of stop crying?
How does butthurt, in itself, calm down? Is butthurt a sentient thing? Have we been blind all this time?
But will this "butthurt" creature feel better tomorrow? Should I call a vet?
Just take a hit everytime the killer has someone on his shoulder. 2 blocks 2 unhooks with borrowed for 100%