How can I make a Trapper build succeed with PWYF?
I'm currently running the following:
Ruin, PWYF, Make your choice, and Thanatophobia. I am considering switching phobia for save the best for last. Any ideas for a 4th perk slot? Thanks!
I'm currently running the following:
Ruin, PWYF, Make your choice, and Thanatophobia. I am considering switching phobia for save the best for last. Any ideas for a 4th perk slot? Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What else do you have? PWYF sucks one most killer except wraith. MYC is odd, trapper can trap around hooks, but you do you. I run Ruin, BAC, Enduring and STBFL. He can use it to it's max by trapping the obsession to lose no stacks. (Enjoy rare wins because hey low their killer.)
Not much, just started getting into the killer side of things. I definitely wanna utilize PWYF though. Thanks!