Question regarding progress on DBD mobile

Is there a chance that we will be able to transfer our progress from steam or console over to the game on mobile? Would really like for that to be the case so i don't have to grind all over again.

Comments

  • I think it would be really cool if you could transfer your accounts by using Support.DeadbyDaylight.com.


    It would work like this, you would send two Could IDs to customer support, and they will send you a private message that will expire within 24 hours. If both private messages are confirmed, the account that's most progressed will be transferred over to the least progressed account.

    955ee9d7346f5f0a697c484711c4e381421a8457_full.jpg


  • I like how you already planned it all... :P

    it would be easier to create an account in BHVR and associate it with your game in whatever system you play so you can log into it in the other systems. It would be a simple file with whatever the account has, an inventory let's say. That would be read by whatever system you want to play in and loaded.

    I'm hoping something is done before the Switch release. I don't want to start over for the 4th time (My bf and I have our own account each in Steam and we got one on PS4).