REMOVE THE NEW HUNTRESS EFFECT pls <3
Its just very annoying and makes me dislike the killer even though i am a Huntress main. It's just not a quality of life update. Im sry im form germany well ty for reading ๐
Its just very annoying and makes me dislike the killer even though i am a Huntress main. It's just not a quality of life update. Im sry im form germany well ty for reading ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What huntress effect?
https://clips.twitch.tv/DullVastMeatloafOMGScoots
@Lord_Rafi I still don't get what you're talking about? You mean the glow effect? That's an add-on.
Yes, they have the purple add-on which gives aura for 5 seconds.
Edit: I see what you mean the little flicker up and down. I have played several games and haven't noticed this.
it was added yesterday :)