Xbox - How often do you get matched against the same survivors?
I ask because recently I've run into the same Xbox streamer IIRC six times in three days, which seems like a ton, but I guess not considering he seems to play for literally like twelve hours a day. He's gotten angry about it, accused me of stream sniping, threatened me with action from Microsoft and Mixer, and even got some lackeys to start bothering me on Xbox.
He invites me to a party and proceeds to hurl the six letter F word like it's nothing, talks all sorts of crap. He's died literally every time he's been in a game with me. It's gotten so bad he's begging me to accept this "challenge" where I play him and three of his handpicked buddies in a perkless match where he guarantees the survivors will "do better" than they have against me thus far, which should be pretty easy considering it's been 4k's or one guy escaping via hatch. Apparently things like Nurse's, Ruin, and BBQ are "crutch perks" but stuff like sprint burst, self care, adrenaline, borrowed time, leader, etc, are fine.
So anyways I'm just wondering, do any of you run into the same survivors this often? One time it was three games in a five match span for me.
Comments