About the DBD exam.
So i have taken the test, but one of the Questions wasn't right and sorry to nit pick but this is the one i am referring too.
Question 21:
Which horror movie does Ash Williams originate from?
1 Saw
2 Ash vs Evil Dead
3 A nightmare on Elm Street
4 Halloween
5 Texas Chainsaw Masacre
Ash originate from the film Evil Dead, Ash Vs Evil Dead was the series, not sure if anyone else picked up on this.
Comments
I did, only ‘cause my youngest brother watched the series.
@GrootDude not sure i saw any posts on not mentioning such, unless i am a little blind, but i just thought to bring it to the devs attention.
I didn’t see any post either.
I didn't do as well as you though lol i got 6 less then you
I guessed on some of them tbh.
Since there was no "none of the above" option, I opted for the series.
Yes i had to as well.
I picked out this detail too, but I just went with Ash vs Evil Dead since I'm assuming that's what they were implying
Somethings irk me a little lol as i am a movie fan. Now i just sound like one of those arrogant people lol.