8% Increase to Reveal Zone
Is this 8% increase referencing adding an area that is a percentage of THE ENTIRE SCREEN or just extending the zone by 8% of its current dimensions?
Is this 8% increase referencing adding an area that is a percentage of THE ENTIRE SCREEN or just extending the zone by 8% of its current dimensions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"He is asking for actual information....downvote him, boys!"
LOL
entire screen I believe.
That's pretty significant, then.
Doesn't matter when he is bugged as hell
Zone on the survivors screen that ghostface must be in to take him out of stalk.
What I want to know is what it was in % in the first interation of ghostface and what it is now before the additional 8%. Or alternatively a screenshot of survivors screen with the highlighted area would be nice.
I think it is how much off from center of your screen you can be to start a reveal.
Right now I have to keep him direct in the center of my screen and he can just duck around a tree or something to break reveal and force start all over again, while his stalk does not diminish on me. I do have to reveal myself fully (cannot get the direct center of screen on him many times) if I am behind an object (like a wall) myself. Meaning I have to be in full sight of him to reveal, not just poking my head around a corner. This probably was meant to help that case?
Guy on forum: asks genuine question.
Downvoter:
Educate and enlighten the community?!
NOT ON MY WATCH!
*MASHES DOWNVOTE*
Bump
Also curious about this. If its not too drastic then I can live with the ghostface nerf.