3rd anniversary patch a disaster
-Sound is bugged.
-Legion is bugged
-Perks are bugged
-Killer nerf
-Survivor perks nerfed.
-Vaulting nerfed.
Not a fun experience this anniversary.
-Sound is bugged.
-Legion is bugged
-Perks are bugged
-Killer nerf
-Survivor perks nerfed.
-Vaulting nerfed.
Not a fun experience this anniversary.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think sound was a fix.
What's wrong with Legion?
What's wrong with sounds?
What's wrong with nerfs?
Not everything has to be buffs. If it was, we'd all be running around with jetpacks and machine guns.
I actually think sounds are fine. Chase volume from Survivors is fine, and I can still hear everything else no problem.
You're right nothing is wrong, i played some killer just now and enjoying the hell out of it, so much i will now only play killer. I didn't look at it both ways.
-So easy to hear survivor now
-No MoM
-Very hard to get new killer out of stealth
-Very easy to score much more then playing survivor lol
-So much more enjoyment playing as killer now, wow!
Ignore my top post i think now this patch was good even, good job so far!
I haven't played survivor yet since I'm bloodpoint farming for Ghostface and killers are better for that, but sounds on the killer side are without a doubt better than they were before this patch. You can actually hear footsteps and breathing properly for the first time in what seems like over a year.
And while technically, removing an exploit that some survivors used to fast vault when they should not have been able to fast vault can be considered a nerf, if you're actually going to complain about that kind of nerf, that's a level of entitlement that shows a massive amount of bias.
I'm not really sure which killer got nerfed.
Fixes = nerfs
in your mind...