Operation Bug Spray
Seriously how many bugs are currently in this game and still havent been fixed yet there sound bugs the window bugs and the wake up bug that new but the others havent been fixed yet write down below what bugs you know of
Seriously how many bugs are currently in this game and still havent been fixed yet there sound bugs the window bugs and the wake up bug that new but the others havent been fixed yet write down below what bugs you know of
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't know what the hell I was expecting with that thread title.
I agree though. #squashthebugs
I thought this was gonna be an idea for a new event. Survivors carrying bug spray cans and stunning the killer with it.