If you could replace detection knocking GF out of power with a different downside(s)
What would you pick? This is an interesting discussion I was having with some friends and I wanted to hear what some others would come up with?
What would you pick? This is an interesting discussion I was having with some friends and I wanted to hear what some others would come up with?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is meant to be a fun thought exercise, not a serious suggestion on my part.
My theory craft: Reduced movement speed while in Night Shroud.
If the survivors couldn't spot GF anymore, his power probably would have to be closer to Michael's: longer stalking time + reduced movement speed while stalking.
I think he already has reduced ms while stalking.
@Redd I would like to permanently keep night shroud but if he's seen, he can't stalk for 10-15 seconds. Same with pallet stuns so at least he has some usage out of his power.
i feel like it would make him drastically similar to michael. if there was a downside i'd say probably nerfed overall movement speed and only a reduced terror radius not completely gone.
@Redd According to the wiki, he is only slower while crouching, and while using Night Shroud he has his normal speed.
Edit: typo
The wiki doesn’t mention the shape’s slower speed while stalking either. So lack of a mention is not evidence in this case.
Stalking. Not Just while in shroud
I'd give it a timer (that lasts fairly long)