Is it after the event still usable? @Peanits
They will still be usable, but you won't find them in the bloodwebs anymore.
I think that you can use it after the event, but you won’t be able to obtain it. Just like party starters.
@Rizzo90 When does the event end anyway ? I can't find it anywhere.
2pm EST on the Thursday 20th June for the Double BP, the event itself ends on the 2nd July.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They will still be usable, but you won't find them in the bloodwebs anymore.
I think that you can use it after the event, but you won’t be able to obtain it. Just like party starters.
@Rizzo90 When does the event end anyway ? I can't find it anywhere.
2pm EST on the Thursday 20th June for the Double BP, the event itself ends on the 2nd July.