Rank reset match making
I'm making this post as I've seen comments that saying that people are just blaming their team mates for their poor experience in solo queue. So I'm showing a screen shot of my first of the this current season season. I hadn't played since 2nd of June, and I was rank 3 before rank reset, this was the leader board from my first game.
So I had a Jane ritual,I joined a solo queue game, and the other survivors weren't really doing much other than getting downed every 5 seconds. Also after the May rank reset I had rank 15 team mates, whilst the killer was the same red rank killer that I played against the day before rank reset.

Comments
I'm already back to red as survivor and I played against 19/20 killers last night....
the lowest rank a red rank could be after reset is rank 11.
and if the killer was the red rank you are telling us hes abusing rank system.
No, i need to rewrite that. I meant in the past I've had the same killer I faced the day before rank reset (this was the may rank reset).
I finished the post on my phone at work.