PS4 JUST GOT CONFIRMED
So BHVR just tweeted that they received a positive answer from Sony and that they are waiting for the DLC's to be confirmed. Finally the waiting is over. Now I can play thicc boi and use the store and still have double bp weekend for the chapter.
Comments
Congrats to PS4 players.
I asked the chat myself, and the guy wrote "Let me tell you that at this moment we have the information the data is being download from the server game, we suggest you try to find this content in a couple of hours, we are getting the data for these DLC in the PSN store at this moment"
no
Sorry if it looks weird I suck at posting in forums
By the by, you’ll get the update first, and clown a few hours later probably
Lol, totally fine
Hopefully the guy I talked to is right though
if i put my ps4 on rest mode, will it download itself when the update releases?
I always have to start the download before i can put it into rest mode.
@brokedownpalace
thanks. my settings are correct, i suppose. some things update automatically like netflix, hulu, twitch and a few games. other games don't seem to. i dunno if DBD is one of em or not....
noted. and thanks....
Lol this one event ripped the community in half.
Havent spoken to them since, my hope is slowly deteriorating >_<
when is the curtain call update coming out on ps4?
Ask Behavior...... OH WAIT!