Love the QoL changes

I'm not sure if the survivors used to turn their heads when on a generator or if they turned their heads as drastically when on the move but I like it. Also I like how "Rate your match" was changed to "Did you have fun". These small changes go a long way. So thanks DbD team!

Comments

  • Yeah, the head turning on generators is a nice detail added, I like it.

    However, the complete head tilting of survivors watching behind themselves in a chase looks really awkward. It's a bit overkill compared to the subtle head turning previously.

  • That's just details, not really a QoL fix

    A QoL fix would be if they fixed getting hit through pallets

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    That's just details, not really a QoL fix

    A QoL fix would be if they fixed getting hit through pallets

    That'd be a bug fix.

    these would be a QoL fix for ghostface, who can determined where they're looking at.