Event bp offering
I have no idea where to put it.
New bp event offering spawns so rarely - every 5 bloodwebs or so. Is it supposed to be so rare?
And opinion - kinda sad that we get 1 cracker per bloodweb
I have no idea where to put it.
New bp event offering spawns so rarely - every 5 bloodwebs or so. Is it supposed to be so rare?
And opinion - kinda sad that we get 1 cracker per bloodweb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're lucky i got one in about 30 webs, and it was a newly prestiged survivor
I play killer and the rate I find the new event offering for BP's is EVERYWHERE I get at least 1 per web and sometimes 2 or 3, not sure why it is different for survivors but for killers I am overflowing with them, with freddy I still got 25 after using them non stop after I leveled him to 50, overall I think I gotten like 40+ cakes from freddies web alone while using them constantly, atm I have 22 since im using it every game
I don't know why, but when I level up my Pig she gets at least 2 in every bloodweb, but when I go to level up my Ash he gets only 1 in every two or three bloodwebs. Both are level 50.
I've yet to got one while leveling up my survivors but I get them all the freaking time while leveling up my killers. Something's wrong.
I just P3 my Legion and I got 38 of tho New bp event offering now.I hope we get to keep them after the event over.