Ghostface builds?

I never have a problem making Killer builds, but I'm stumped with Ghostface, could I get some help? Thanks.

Comments

  • I currently run Enduring, Nurse's and Sloppy, and free slot, I am waiting for BBQ.

  • Nurses, Ruin, Spirit Fury and Enduring. Basic but very powerful.

  • @ClogWrench

    I have all of that except Ruin, what should I replace Ruin with? Might use Barbecue, I am waiting for Ruin on Shrine.

  • If you dont have Ruin try Thanatophobia, Thrilling Tremors, Sloppy Butcher or Pop Goes the Weasel. Ghostface isn't the best snowball killer so he can use something to slow the game down just a lil bit

  • @ClogWrench

    I will try Thrilling Tremors, all Thanatophobia does is give Survivors a red bar, nothing else.

  • I cant tell you builds but there are some perks that are particularly good on him.

    Haunted Ground (its powerful on every stealth killer)

    Nurse's calling and Sloppy (for obvious reasons)

    M&A can also work well.

    Maybe MYC can be decent with him too.

  • Basic M1 killer stuff because he really needs it, i plan on running :

    BBQ / Ruin (Or something else to slow down gens, maybe sloppy) / Enduring / Spirit Fury.

  • Currently using till I get more Perks:

    BBQ, Ruin, Thrilling Tremors, Blood Warden

  • I'm running Enduring, BBQ, I'm All Ears and PGTW. Might as well enjoy him before his nerf.

  • @Nikkiwhat

    All good but remove Blood Warden, with Ghostface used effectively, you'll never get to endgame.

  • @Mc_Harty

    I'm All Ears is a useless perk, I recommend Save the Best for Last.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    @Mc_Harty

    I'm All Ears is a useless perk, I recommend Save the Best for Last.

    I'm All Ears isn't too bad with its alterations actually

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    @Mc_Harty

    I'm All Ears is a useless perk, I recommend Save the Best for Last.

    @ShrekIsHot Don't have it. Have to make do with what I've got when I dumped 1 mil into him.

    I'm actually enjoying the perk after it's buff. I can see it being god-like on Nurse.

  • @ClogWrench

    How so, friend?

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    @Mc_Harty

    How was it buffed?

    @ShrekIsHot Reveals the aura of survivors within 48 meters of the killer instead of outside the terror radius.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    @ClogWrench

    How so, friend?

    @ShrekIsHot

    The fact that it now activates within close range can help GF really quickly end a chase. You know where they are briefly and likely have no TR or red stain making it easier to take advantage of knowing the direction they went in to quickly cut them off and oneshot them. I'm not saying it's the best perk but it's better than the average stuff they pump out.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    @Nikkiwhat

    All good but remove Blood Warden, with Ghostface used effectively, you'll never get to endgame.

    Yes and no. Some SWF or seasoned Survivors and depending on map, will still get to Endgame even you play well and BW can net another kill or two. Until I get Rank 3 Spirit Fury, it's a condom for me...better to have it there for protection in case I need it, than need it and not have it. ;]


    Nobody is foolproof with every match amd not everyone gets 3ks & 4ks, even the higher seasoned players.

  • I played against one with Thrilling Tremors, Pop goes the weasel, surveillance, and nurses. He did really well with that build.