I'm stocking up on them as much as possible on legion and doctor, that way when the next 2x bp event hits, I'll be ready to max out every character. I get lots of those offerings, 1-3 per bloodweb, so I'm aiming for 30 for legion and 30 for doc, more if possible, but not before I get at least that many per character. Also the next 2x bp event won't likely happen until after the dedicated servers are up, so hopefully that'll mean less DC'ing too.
I'm stocking up on them as much as possible on legion and doctor, that way when the next 2x bp event hits, I'll be ready to max out every character. I get lots of those offerings, 1-3 per bloodweb, so I'm aiming for 30 for legion and 30 for doc, more if possible, but not before I get at least that many per character. Also the next 2x bp event won't likely happen until after the dedicated servers are up, so hopefully that'll mean less DC'ing too.
Must be nice man. I play hell trying to get them in any of my character's bloodwebs :(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure you can save em' like you can with Firecrackers.
I still have the Hallowed Blight offerings.
No they do not. You won't get new ones after the event ends, but any that you do have will still be usable.
Thanks :*
TY allow
my Claudette still has them in her Bloodweb LUL
Ugh I see streamers saying they won’t need be usable after the event anyone have any links?
The community mod above confirmed they will still be usable. You just won't be able to obtain them.
I'm stocking up on them as much as possible on legion and doctor, that way when the next 2x bp event hits, I'll be ready to max out every character. I get lots of those offerings, 1-3 per bloodweb, so I'm aiming for 30 for legion and 30 for doc, more if possible, but not before I get at least that many per character. Also the next 2x bp event won't likely happen until after the dedicated servers are up, so hopefully that'll mean less DC'ing too.
Must be nice man. I play hell trying to get them in any of my character's bloodwebs :(
I got tons on my killers but none on survivor yet