How do you get the white ghostface cosmetic
I saw some people having it but I don't know how they got it
I saw some people having it but I don't know how they got it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to buy the DLC through the Steam store.
@Peanits you guys really need to make it clear people are missing out by buying the Auric Cells.
Better yet, why not just give them the cosmetic? Why is it relegated to store only on a Killer than can only be bought with money?
That's pretty sleazy honestly.
You get the white cloak+Knife if you buy the DLC from the steam store, if you buy him with cells you only get the black variant
Pretty silly when it costs exactly the same.
Wow that's scummy smh