Billy Stun Sound
I really miss this.
Listen to Hillbilly stun sound { #3 } | Clyp is the easiest way to record, upload and share audio.
This, and his hunch. Wish they would bring them back. Maybe for the Vanilla mode, hmmm?
I really miss this.
Listen to Hillbilly stun sound { #3 } | Clyp is the easiest way to record, upload and share audio.
This, and his hunch. Wish they would bring them back. Maybe for the Vanilla mode, hmmm?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
he seems like he stabbed his toe or something x'D
I don't have audio. What does it sound like?
It sounds like so
OOOOWWWWWWW
It sounds human at the end rather than his scratchy throat, it comes clear fast.