The spirit
How is she any good now ? I haven't played her in awhile but i gone up against one game n notice i can hear her while shes phase so she cant sneak up on people anymore is that a thing now if so why? I mean u cant mind game or anything now since u can just hear her if shes in phase form close to u #########
Comments
She's always had a phasing emission sound; that's why she has prayer beads to remove them as an add-on, which are considered broken by the community as a whole. Unless you mean inside her terror radius, which would mean it's now bugged.
@SunderMun sorry yh i meant in her terror radius u can hear her sound like wooshing sound easy to tell when shes near u
@DevourOfSalt Yes, that's definitely a bug then. I've never witnessed it myself when vs her, but I heard complaints about it when the plague was released.
@DevourOfSalt maybe that killer was running monitor and abuse