Gruesome Gateau Offering
Will the new offerings stick around after the event? I know with the other events they didn't, but in those events they created objectives. This anniversary one creates extra BP and I am getting too many off them to use up.
Will the new offerings stick around after the event? I know with the other events they didn't, but in those events they created objectives. This anniversary one creates extra BP and I am getting too many off them to use up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They will stick around and still be usable
Do you have any confirmation of this? I feel like that is probable, but I can't find anything confirming it.
Yes, Peanits confirmed it in another thread.