Why can’t survivors have any dark clothes?
I get they’re sometimes hard to see but not everyone is like me and likes runnin’ around in bright pink.
I get they’re sometimes hard to see but not everyone is like me and likes runnin’ around in bright pink.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because the only ones allowed to be invisible are killers.
Have you not seen Claudette?
@ASAPTurtle what's a "Claw-dette"? Don't you mean that weird looking patch of grass that seems to move every once in a while?
@TheGameZpro3
Is that the right one? I was referring to that floating, purple flashlight that I see every match, hiding in those bushes. It drives me nuts as a killer.
Actually Ace is the quietest survivor when it comes to breathing and injured groans. If you don't believe me, search "Who's the quietest survivor?" On YouTube
before Fry asks, she isn't the second quietest. That belongs to Tapp. Maybe Claudette is third, idk.
From what I've seen it goes Ace, Tapp, Dwight, Claudette, Kate, Adam, Nea, Laurie, Bill, Jake, Quentin, David, Meg, Jane, Jeff and Ash.
Listed from quietest to loudest.
Feng inbetween Nea and Laurie
Ik, claudette is actually kinda loud
Some killer mains: stealth instead of looping.
Same killer mains: why you stealth
😂😂
Thought the video I linked you helped...
Which video did you link?
Could you link it again? I didn't see it