Deathgarden Meg Mask for console players
When will it be available?
When will it be available?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“However when our free week ends, please note that only owners of both games will keep access to the exclusive masks.)
My guess is never.
PC favoritism by the dev's again then?
PC get exclusive character, Access to PTB and now a mask. Guess I won't bother buying Deathgarden then, unless it comes to PS4.
I hope it comes to PS4 soon, I’m excited for the game, does suck we can’t get the mask though.
Deathgarden was confirmed with a trailer on the Playstation channel on Youtube. You can go check it out, I'll only be buying it if the masks come with. If anything, they will probably be available.