Please ignore this
Please ignore this.
Please ignore this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@TheGameZpro3 What proof do you have of this claim?
The fact it took since Freddy's release for him to finally get a buff, and it took (I think) a year for Decisive Strike to get a nerf.
But Ghost Face (a killer which 88% of people said to not change) is about to get a nerf.
Ghosty is SS+ tier atm. Stop crying that he's only gonna be better than 12 killers instead of 14.
@QwrtyMan213 yea, fair. After facing him, I understand why he needs a nerf now. I jumped the gun too early.