bbq bugged?
so for the last 3 games on different killers bbq n chilly has only got 3 stacks even when i hook all 4 survivors im on ps4 and was woundering if anyone else has this?
so for the last 3 games on different killers bbq n chilly has only got 3 stacks even when i hook all 4 survivors im on ps4 and was woundering if anyone else has this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I've been having this issue, too. Every single match, my tier 3 BBQ only shows 3 stacks when I hook all 4 survivors. It can be very confusing. (I'm also on PS4.)
it's a known bug, it's just visual though you should still get all of your bloodpoints
Hello, yes BBQ is bugged and it was mentioned in the patch note.
Should be fixed in the upcoming patch.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/69478/patch-notes-3-0-0-ghost-face#latest