Exclusive content re Ghost Face in-game purchase v PSN

Hi all.

Brought Ghost Face with cells as he wasn't on PSN straight at time of release. £3.99 for 500 cells, the price of Ghost Face. Now I see Ghost Face is on PSN also at £3.99 but it says in the description 'The Ghost Face DLC includes two exclusive items for The Ghost: the body Monochrome Maniac and weapon Silvery Steel Tactical Knife. These items are only available as part of the DLC.'

Now I can't see these items in my in-game Ghost Face inventory. Please don't tell me I've been screwed here.

Comments

  • Sadly because you bought it with Cells instead of through the store you won't receive them.

  • I bought the dlc on steam still i dont get it only says that i need to buy it with cells

  • @fcc2014 said:

    Sadly because you bought it with Cells instead of through the store you won't receive them.

    Really? That is absolutely ridiculous. It's the same price. The item wasn't available in the PS store. You would think you would get the same deal purchasing in-game. How was I to know about exclusive content. Not happy.

    Anyone who brought Ghost Face via cells should get the exclusive content added.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533019#Comment_533019

    Really? That is absolutely ridiculous. It's the same price. The item wasn't available in the PS store. You would think you would get the same deal purchasing in-game. How was I to know about exclusive content. Not happy.

    @Dr_Loomis Yeah it has been that way since the store came out last year. It seems silly since cells are bought with cash also. I remember a bunch of users bought the curtain call with cells because it wasn't in PSN store some reason and spent more for the chapter and didn't get Kate's shirt.

  • @Dr_Loomis

    Go buy ghostface from the psn store then create a help ticket. They will give you back your auric cells that you used to purchase ghost face.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533028#Comment_533028

    @Dr_Loomis Yeah it has been that way since the store came out last year. It seems silly since cells are bought with cash also. I remember a bunch of users bought the curtain call with cells because it wasn't in PSN store some reason and spent more for the chapter and didn't get Kate's shirt.

    Message to self: Never EVER buy chapters with cells...again

  • @Iceman said:

    @Dr_Loomis

    Go buy ghostface from the psn store then create a help ticket. They will give you back your auric cells that you used to purchase ghost face.

    I'll look in to that. Ta