Ghostface teabagging OP plz nerf
I am so confused when I drop a pallet and he teabags me πΆ
I am so confused when I drop a pallet and he teabags me πΆ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do you teabag on PS4 as Ghostface? Iβm thinking itβs L1 or R1.
It's L1
Just his way of expressing dominance.
@SnakeSound222 no idea, I haven't bought him yet π
Like a Chihuahua barking as you walk past there gate π
Just been teabagged by some random scrub.. I camped the ######### out of him and t-bagged 'till void consumed his sorry ass.
It really does feel good to do it back now. I went crazy teabagging a guy that was standing up on top of a rock flashing his light at me.
@Vancold I can already see the posts of "ghostface is toxic" with this π
Ghost face teabags for all the teabags that happened to every killer lol