I'd love to complete that new grab gen achievement...
... If the gen grab would actually work. Most of the time, the grab animation starts and for no reason, the attack animation kicks in and the survivor can run away.
... If the gen grab would actually work. Most of the time, the grab animation starts and for no reason, the attack animation kicks in and the survivor can run away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you using Prayer Beads Spirit? Grabs are still buggy but I think you’ll have the easiest time getting them by playing her.
Grabs in general (gen grabs, hook grabs etc.) have been buggy for months now. Time that it gets fixed.
I had it happen earlier without prayer beads.
EDIT: and just had it happen again with GF
I was using GF but i'll eventually switch to Spirit or Myers.
I managed to do 3/4 gen grabs with Ghostface, but again, some of them failed.
This is way too inconsistant.
Nurse blink grabs too dont work most of the times. Animation starts, plays out for a legit second, and then instantly switches to a swing.
I just got it through a lot of grinding using scratched mirror Myers and prayer beads Spirit.
I farmed more than 10 in a game... Counter reads 3. Still day 1 though!
Inb4 someone says "it's latency"
No its not latency. This issue was never a thing till a certain update (around 2.1.0-ish) so it's 100% the gamecode
This isn't latency, cause it if was, the Killer would always get the grab off because he's host.