Music is waaaay too quiet
I thought the volume of the themes were fine but now I can barely hear any of them.
I thought the volume of the themes were fine but now I can barely hear any of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed.
Maybe a little quite but honestly it's so much better i personally like it, I can actually hear hats going on around me again.
Except when the Killer is nearby lol.
Frankly, if they're willing to play with the audio levels like this, and make the game dead silent, they should just give us control, and actually just give us a fricken audio slider. So we can control how loud or quiet the music is. If they're fine with this, then why is it a problem if I want to actually hear the music?