New Killer shouldn't be released during a blood point event.

Basically getting a killer game on PS4 has been near on impossible since GhostFace dropped. Should of waited until the Blood Point event ended in my opinion.

Comments

  • No why not get a few extra days to grind the new killer if you buy them.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    No why not get a few extra days to grind the new killer if you buy them.

    Because now it's extremely difficult to get a Killer game and with *looks at clock* about one game's worth of Double Blood left, it's annoying the event ended with huge wait times for people waiting for kller games.

  • it was a good idea, good time to save up those blood points to give to ghost face

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/532413#Comment_532413

    They extended the 2x Bloodpoint event by an extra two days.

    So it's the 20th? I wasn't aware.

  • I just like having stuff to look forward to, a new killer, a new feature, bloodpoint weekends or special events. Ideally I would space them out so as soon as the initial excitement of a new killer has passed, I can look forward to the next thing and know how long I have to wait for it.

    An announcement for a new map or survivor after the bloodpoint event would be most welcome.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I just like having stuff to look forward to, a new killer, a new feature, bloodpoint weekends or special events. Ideally I would space them out so as soon as the initial excitement of a new killer has passed, I can look forward to the next thing and know how long I have to wait for it.

    An announcement for a new map or survivor after the bloodpoint event would be most welcome.

    This is another point I was thinking about. Enjoying the Blood Point event...then it's GhostFace to look forward too.

  • Hell no, there should be 2x BP every new character release to make up for the absolutely insane amount of BP it takes to P3-50 said character with the perks you actually want.

  • I don’t know. We can use the double BP to level up new characters quicker. I think the main problem is that Survivors don’t earn as much BP. If you were to increase the amount they earned, I think more players would choose Survivor over Killer.