MODS, YOU ARE THE OG'S
- Mettle of Man: We have changed the condition for getting tokens. It is no longer for being hit by a Killer's basic attack. Instead earn tokens by taking "Protection Hits". It still requires 3 tokens to activate. Survivors will still need to be injured in order to trigger the Endurance effect and avoid being put into the dying state. This means that Mettle of Man will require more work from the Survivor to trigger Mettle of Man's Endurance status effect.
THAT WAS BASICALLY MY IDEA :D. IT'S ONLY A LITTLE DIFFERENT.
So I've thought of a rework to MoM to introduce counterplay, but also keep ot just as strong. Kind of like the rework to DS.
@Peanits I think you passed it on, so thanks :)
Comments
HELL. YES. SPIRIT GANG, REJOICE! FOR WE HAVE OUR POWER BACK!
@Masantonio MoM did like nothing to Spirit, just saying. She still chased faster than a Nurse even with MoM being everywhere :P
@Peanits you rock!
..
@Poweas
The way I chase, it affected me.
M1 for injured, m2 to chase after their cries.
@Peanits That crow never gets old :D
@Masantonio oh ok, you play differently to me. I just phase anyway, get like 7 seconds chases if sounds weren't bugged.