Ghostface exclusive white outfit?

I think I can buy the DLC now for PS4, maybe? Confirmation?

Please tell me I can get his outfit, I want it. White outfit with the white knife.

Comments

  • 381210_screenshots_20190618183045_1.jpg

    I bought him, and that's what I got, white costume and knife.

  • @Karaage

    Thank you, friend.

  • @Karaage said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/683/1EHZNH0DT9Z4.jpg

    I bought him, and that's what I got, white costume and knife.

    Oh so that's what it looks like . People were right it's not what I expected -sigh- I wonder if it would have been better just being all white

  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    Considering that he is a stealth killer, all white would be kinda contradictory. In my opinion.

    You right ๐Ÿ˜

  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    Considering that he is a stealth killer, all white would be kinda contradictory. In my opinion.

    If it was matte pitch black that would've been much better, the last thing a stealth killer needs is highlights that make them easier to spot. Another possibility would be to make the white highlights environmental light reactive so that whatever environment he's in it matches the color tone of the lighting and environment for better blending. Seriously, this exclusive outfit is just not that good for him except to use for bragging when/if you get proficient with him and feel you need a handicap for the poor survivors you are massacring.

  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    Considering that he is a stealth killer, all white would be kinda contradictory. In my opinion.

    You're gonna' hate the bright red coat I'm wearing then.