@not_Queen @Peanits ???
As usual, they'll be released over time between now and the next major update.
I'm sad now ... i wanted to play ballerina feng :(
@Peanits said:As usual, they'll be released over time between now and the next major update.
@Peanits said:
I hope new huntress comes asap. It looks so good, I want it.
Next major update as in the next chapter or what? I don’t think I can wait three months for my pig skins.
@Adriang14 said:Next major update as in the next chapter or what? I don’t think I can wait three months for my pig skins.
@Adriang14 said:
Probably mid chapter patch
When is the mid chapter patch?
@Adriang14 said:When is the mid chapter patch?
A month and a half away.
@ReikoMori said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533503#Comment_533503A month and a half away.
@ReikoMori said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533503#Comment_533503
Eww that sucks hopefully they get released sooner
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As usual, they'll be released over time between now and the next major update.
I'm sad now ... i wanted to play ballerina feng :(
I hope new huntress comes asap. It looks so good, I want it.
Next major update as in the next chapter or what? I don’t think I can wait three months for my pig skins.
Probably mid chapter patch
When is the mid chapter patch?
A month and a half away.
Eww that sucks hopefully they get released sooner