Piggy Skins?
I could just not have a good understanding of what the cosmetic reveal for 3.0.0 patch but I thought at least the pig and tapp skins would be coming out with Ghost face
Does anybody know when they are coming out?
I could just not have a good understanding of what the cosmetic reveal for 3.0.0 patch but I thought at least the pig and tapp skins would be coming out with Ghost face
Does anybody know when they are coming out?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also why doesnt ghostface have the white outfit and knife anymore?
Did they remove his white outfit?! I'D BE PISSED.
No I have it, I'm pretty sure you have to buy it in the actual steam/ playstation store tho not in the in game store to unlock it
About the piggy skins, I'm pretty sure all the revealed skins will follow the same skin release dates which is every Wednesday, now we just wait
ye they want us to waste money on gf who they are nerfing . monayyyyyy
piggy skins will launch after mid-chapter patch , next month .
true , i think that's the "exclusive" items that they said he have
true , i think that's the "exclusive" items that they said he have
@n2njauwu
Auric cells or buying him straight from the store is still the same price. Maybe off by a couple of cents