title ^.^
Next few hours most likely.
Very soon
I think the last chapter was released at 4pm UK time so I'm hoping for it again today
Soon_tm
I've heard 2PM EST
@TheShape78 That's a rumor based off of the old bp event date
Soon™
We'll make sure it's clear when the updates start rolling out.
@Peanits said:Soon™We'll make sure it's clear when the updates start rolling out.
@Peanits said:
now ?
Ghost Face will be available on all platforms on June 18th, 2019.
Have faith.
Are there any changes to what you've already done?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Next few hours most likely.
Very soon
I think the last chapter was released at 4pm UK time so I'm hoping for it again today
Soon_tm
I've heard 2PM EST
@TheShape78 That's a rumor based off of the old bp event date
Soon™
We'll make sure it's clear when the updates start rolling out.
now ?
RELEASE DATE
Ghost Face will be available on all platforms on June 18th, 2019.
Have faith.
Are there any changes to what you've already done?