Does Pig get a lot of DC's?

I was playing for some BP and to mix it up since I went on a large teachable learning grind, I will play Hillbilly, Michael, a bunch of insta down Killers and the works, to make Survivors have hell, no one DC's, I decided to play Pig cause I simply like her, and in two consecutive games, every single person DC'd, I'm not going to play Pig if I finish the game in a minute, it's bs that I wasted my purple add ons, as soon as I pick them up from having a trap on, DC, same deal with Leatherface, I had a 3 person DC upon a little chase and the works, they aren't hard Killers to play against, people especially DC on a 2x BP event, gross.

Comments

  • I've never seen people DC against pig tbh lol. Did you grab someone? Maybe you made one of them DC so they all decided to follow suit?

  • @rch614

    It was 2 in the morning so I wasn't even doing anything special, I didn't do much mind games since they were high ranks, nothing special, they DC'd whenever I put a trap on.

  • Never seen someone dc against the pig. Gotta stay to hear her cute squeaks :>

  • Every killer gets a lot of DC's.

  • Aha I bet they thought they got one on you for dc'ing after you put the trap on. Amazing.

    But no, Pig isn't dc'd on often at all

  • @Perelie

    People will DC just to DC, I know that.

    Hell, started the match with Hillbilly, 2 people insta DC'd and I just farmed with this cool Meg and Laurie.

  • It's obviously because she's op.

    But actually, who would? I agree with blue4zion. Why miss that?

    Maybe they thought you would tunnel them? She gets a bad rep for it.