Double blood point event
When i hover over the bloodpoints icon on the upper right of my screen, its gone from saying the bloodpoint event has 'x' hours remaining, to 2 days.
Is this a bug, or has the event been extended due to it being fathers day weekend?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Came here to ask the same question.
I hope it's been extended, I missed the first couple of days 🤗
so 2 days does that mean 2 days + some hours? like when is the end date set?
Yes it's been extended - it will give you an indication in game as to when it has been extended to.
thanks :)
This is good and all but when are you gonna fix the matchmaking?
Game is unplayable with this lobby queue times
i really like that, but can we know why it got extended? thanks
it got extended so we can farm s h i t face to prestige
YES I'm so happy :)
Especially on PS4, the wait time is crazy.
Yes,and you still get laggy lobbies -_-
So double BP into the anni event? That's a ton of BP :D
Love this game but sometimes I wanna quit for a while. I buy this game to have fun not to "WAIT".
This is most appreciated. Gives me even a stronger chance to really push getting Perks on my characters, but more importantly gives,my Girlfriend a chance for NP as she had crappy Internet all weekend and missed 90% of the event.