Didn't they widen the basement stairs to prevent killers from body blocking?
I just got body blocked two times by different killers; it's inescapable. The Basement is a big game changer.
I just got body blocked two times by different killers; it's inescapable. The Basement is a big game changer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if the killer moves side to side with you it still works, if they AFK you can fit through
@johnmwarner
They do move side to side; but then it's still basically inescapable, because no Killer is going to let you go through.
Killers are still able to block you in, that’s allowed. It was killers AFKing on the stairs that this prevents that’s all.
There are some maps that the killer can still body block you and keep you hostage in the basement (when there is a doorframe to enter the basement, im pretty sure the basement in the Ironworks is one, i forget the others.)
What Johnmwarner said. Bodyblocking is only considered, well, bodyblocking if there's 0 chance to escape.
You can still body block the basement stairs if you move side by side with the survivor like in some kind of gruesome dance???? How didn't I think of that! Forums to the rescue once again! Thank you very much, I will try it out right away!
@RoKrueger
I'm not sure whom you're mocking.
@Yohan sorry if iI was not clear. I am not mocking anyone, I just got excited with that information :-)
If anything I was mocking myself for not having thought of that :-S