Special perks today vs GF?
Considering a lot of killers today will be Ghostface are you adjusting your build a team all or just watching around you more?
Considering a lot of killers today will be Ghostface are you adjusting your build a team all or just watching around you more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, if you stack Object of Obsession with Spine Chill you'll be pretty much immune to his stalking.
I’ll give you a hint, my pfp.
Nah that's boring
Nope, I always use Spine Chill and Premonition a lot already. ;)
Yeah, spine chill is in a lot of my builds already too, it's a pretty useful perk.