What I think Freddy's new Add-ons could be
After the sneak peak of Freddy's rework in the Y3 Anniversary Stream I thought of his add-ons. What would they be like?
I make the following assumptions:
- 24m TR/Lullaby (BOTH can be modified)
-sees the Aura of sleeping Survivors outside of TR
This is my idea based on what the add-ons are currently doing and the stuff from the stream:
"Blocks": .... reduces the distance Survivors fall into Micro Sleep. An alternative would be: .... reduces the time to fall asleep.
"Sketches": .... increases the power gauge recovery rate.
"Claws" and Paint Thinner: ..... reduces the channeling time for a Generator Teleport.
"Ropes": Dream Snares .... reduce the Survivor's movement speed for x seconds.
"Clothes": .... increases the Dream Snare trap range.
Swing Chains: Hit Survivors suffer from the Exhaustion Status Effect for 90s.
Pill Bottle: Survivors do not see you, when falling into Micro Sleep or when you teleport. (Basically for Jumpscare Freddy :P)
Class Photo: When a Survivor falls asleep, the auras of all Survivors are shown to you for 9s. (I wanted to keep the Aura thing here) An alternative would be when the Survivor uses a Deam Pallet.
Paint Brush: Tremendously reduces the Terror Radius. Slightly reduces movement speed. Tremendously reduces the range Survivors fall into Micro Sleep.
Black Box: (I really have no idea for this, but it should be something with the Obsession)
What do you think? Any other ideas?
Comments
Devs said that the action penalties add-ons will remain somewhat the same and the dresses will remain completely the same. Red Paint Brush will also start everyone out in the Dreamworld and no one can wake up from skill checks. That all came from the Q&A that was about hairstyle changes in the PTB. Someone in the Ghostface PTB saw that the Unicorn block add-on got changed to when you wake up from the clock thing, you get blindness for 60 seconds or however long, so you can gurantee that those blocks are going to be useless status effect add-ons.
Because it's an oddball out, I'm betting on snares being the Class Photo add-on or Black Box. The claws and Paint Thinner are likely going to be either increased movement speed while casting or faster teleports to generators. I'd expect sketches to remain the same. Going to be real dissapointed if you can't teleport through walls or travel a long enough distance to make up for the 5 seconds you spend slowed down though, even more if it's bound to these add-ons. Pill bottles probably make Freddy visible within 24 meters only.
I think he's going to be really weak if I'm being honest. He'll be a base killer who lost his gimmick in favor of letting survivors choose if they want Freddy to have chase potential. Seriously, I can't wait to play against Freddy, get hit, SC in his face, get a skill check, and destroy his only chase potential. Sounds like another FUN killer to me.
how will you self care in his face? He can hit awake survivors now.
@WaffleFalafel It seems that I missed the Q&A.
I'll wait till August, before I judge the new Freddy. That's when the Mid-Chapter will drop and he is on the PTB.
I would be sad, if they change RPB. I would miss my Ninja Freddy :(
You SC at pallets that get put down. Everyone used to do it before healing got nerfed.
@WaffleFalafel And waste it? I as Killer have no problem with that. And of cause there are Perks for this: Coulrophobia, Brutal Strength, Enduring & Spirit Fury etc.
Good luck with that :)