Make DBD fun again

I been playing this game for about a year now, and I really enjoyed it. It was fun and not extremely broken.

But the last week I been playing, I been noticing a lot of problems and some annoying things. I knew about some problems before then too.

As survivor: Some killer perks too OP and just feel unfun to play against. Killer is host so the hits are always towards them, even though some seem like they don’t hit.

As killer: I noticed no downsides when playing. And this is my main problem. Killer feels really broken in the state with them with some having powers OP as hell.

In general: toxicity is a huge problem. Killer mains complaining about everything when something literally isn’t OP at all. It’s annoying to see and I’m about done with it.

I know devs are trying there hardest to fix issues. But not everything needs fixing.

Comments